Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures

This is me the morning of surgery




Three weeks and 23 lbs later ( January 28th) 267

Four weeks 27 pounds down ( February 4th) 263


almost six weeks 41 pounds down (February 22) 248





Down a total of 64 pounds ( 225)

4 comments:

  1. Are you sucking in? You can't suck in boo, gotta let it all hang out so i can see the progress. Are you sooooo excited?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sucking in. I am actually pushing out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should wear the same thing every time you take a pic, that first outfit you wore on your day of surgery, so we can see you shrinking, also, you should keep the same pose each time, it will help us see your changes better, in each body part. keep up the good work, i love you! p.s. i wanna see dr graber too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to wear the same outfit and try to post a new pic every week as well. I didnt lose much this week. Been a hard week for me.

    ReplyDelete