Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning

Woke up at 5 am this morning with a really bad stomach ache. I think I pushed myself too hard yesterday trying to paint one of our rental properties. I feel so lazy just sitting around doing nothing, but I know its for the best to just try to recover. My mother in-law is in town and I am grateful that she is willing to come up here and help us with stuff around the property and all. My Mom and Pop came over yesterday to help as well, I am so blessed to have them in my life.
Today I am going to try to drink just a lot of water and of course my protein shakes, but not much more then that. I am going to try to see if my stomach will calm itself down.
I got on the scale this morning and I am down another 2 lbs. So since i started this whole thing that's 9 lbs total. I am SO excited. My face seems much more thinner already. But every day will be interesting to see how my body responses to this surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment