Sunday, January 11, 2009

~Sunday the Sabbath~

Sundays are always really important to me, unfortunately i cant have any solid food yet so I cant even take the sacrament. I woke up this morning with my back really hurting and my stomach growling. I have never been one to eat breakfast but now i know that i cant get away with not eating. I usually start the day out with 1 ounce of plain water, and then follow that with another ounce and my pills. Yeah I am finally starting to actually get in the hang of this. I have never been one to actually take my pills. Then some time before 10 I have to get in my 2 ounces of protein shake.

I am going to steer away from Popsicles today. I was having too many B.M.s yesterday and i am wondering if that is what was causing it or if it was the Chicken broth that i tried for the first time since surgery yesterday. I will try just chicken broth tomorrow, and water of course to see if that is what is causing my b.m.s. till later

No comments:

Post a Comment