Saturday, January 10, 2009
Back pain
My back pain tends to kick in when i am trying to rest. The gas just loves to sit right on my spine. I am using a heating pad ( thanks Kira) and am able to finally rest. I walked so much the first couple days my hips are killing me. I have already lost, as far as i can tell using my piece a crap scale, 6 pounds. I am having some energy problems still, and i think i might be over doing it as far as the lifting goes. My first "taste" craving is... Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I would NEVER eat it, but boy do i want want. I am never hungry, and it is actually difficult to even drink my 6 oz of protein shake and all the other liquid i am suppose to be having. I think every day will get better and easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment