Saturday, January 31, 2009
today
Today has been one of those days. I feel really tired and sort of depressed. I know I will lose the weight eventually but I want the next three weeks to go by faster. I tried this weekend starting to eat real food (soft cooked pasta and vegetables, and tried hard boiled eggs) but every time I eat I just throw it back up. Not fun. I get on the scale and it doesn’t move. I am getting frustrated. I could probably do the no eating things I enjoy, if I at least saw the scale move. I am glad I have this blog to just get out my frustrations on. And I am so blessed to have a husband who is constantly trying to make me happy. I am falling asleep will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment