Tuesday, January 6, 2009
One hell of a day
Today of course is one of those days where Jason has his masters degree project due, William is acting completely freaking crazy, and I have a potential tenant coming at 5:30 and the electric company is coming either between 3 and 5. I am soo hungry but for some reason today has been a lot easier to not want food. I am glad. I am so excited that tomorrow is my surgery date, and in exactly 18 hrs I will be going to the hospital. I am sooo excited, but so nervous. I am glad that I have faith in Jesus Christ, that if I were not to make it through surgery that I would be taken care of. I hope that my family and friends know that I love them, and appreciate their support in my endeavor to find myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment