Sunday, January 4, 2009

The start of it all.

This whole thing started when I couldn’t get (stay) pregnant, Jason (my husband) and I have been trying to start a family of our own since December 2005. So I had my first appointment to meet with the Doctor Graber. I was really nervous about this. I have sooo much weight to loose. and I couldn’t wait to finally get this process underway. I am planning on going to Dr. William Graber, my mom went to him, she lost 150 lbs, my mom’s best friend went to him, she lost 100, my moms other best friend went to him, and she lost almost 200lbs!! I really would be happy if i were 180. I don't know if my body would look good anything less than that. Well I went to the appointment got accepted right there, and was able to even get a general idea of my surgery date. They said beginning of January. NO WAY!! I was soo excited. Well I went out to Utah and California to see my sisters, and when I was out there I got a letter in the mail saying, January 7th!!. I couldn’t believe it. Now here I am only 3 days away from surgery and just a day in to the liquid diet. I will keep you posted on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment