Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday

MY surgery: I got to the hospital at 6:45 am on Wednesday the 7th. We waited in the waiting room like 30 mins. I never understand why they tell you to get here so early if they don’t even come and talk to you. Well I finally went and told Jason to ask them what was taking so long. Well this witchy lady came and said, “ well I will just take her!” How rude! Well I finally got in a room, and was able to sit around for almost hours. Well worth the wait, I had this amazing nurse come in, and she was a blast. She got me hooked up with my iv and all. Well I finally went in the surgery room, they didn’t have the hover mat to help move me back onto the table that I needed to be on, and the last I remember is them moving me over to the surgery table, putting the medicine in my iv. And then………… the next I woke up to people calling my name and my mom was standing there. Calista and Megan came up (love you girls) but I was soo out of it.


I was able to sleep for a little longer after they were there. That night didn’t get much better for me.
So the doctor told me that I to either go pee or get a catheter put in. LET ME TELL YOU!! I was sitting on the freakin toilet forever trying to go pee to no avail. I had it in for about an hour till I said, “you either take it out or I will.” Well they took it out and I was finally able to go by myself. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment