I think I need to realize I am not going to lose all my weight over night. I only lost 3 pounds this week. I am starting to lose more slowly but even if it is 2 lbs a week its ok. I took a picture tonight, and compared it to last week. I don’t see any difference. I think I should only take a pic every 3 weeks or so, so I don’t get too frustrated.
I am starting to work out . I went to the gym for the first time since surgery this evening, and I feel soo much better. I can’t wait for another 3 weeks when I can really push myself. I have another 113 lbs to go till I hit my ideal weight. So if I lose 2 lbs a week it will take a year. I hope my impatience can deal with that. *sigh*
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Boo no worried, you'll lose it all. Maybe your patience is being tested.
ReplyDelete