Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am finally thinner then my husband!!

Today has been actually pretty good.. I am having such a hard time remembering to eat... I had some lentil soup today, some regular cheese and some cottage cheese. Yum!

So before I started this whole journey I couldn't even fit into my husbands pants, well my brother asked me today what size in men's pants i was, i said i had no idea, so i went to see if i could fit into my husband pants yet, and they fit like a glove.. Perfect... I am soo excited.. as far as my pant size... I am now a 20!! I can still fit into a 22 but i can now fit into a 20!!! Holy... My heaviest ever was 308 today I got on the scale and I was 253!! I cant even believe that is 55 pounds!!!!!! Holy Moly O. I feel soo much better since I started all this.. Every time i work out i feel better.. and eating is getting better too..I am soo blessed........

No comments:

Post a Comment