Wednesday, February 11, 2009
This week
I am consumed by drama this week, and it brings me down. I have never been one who deals with stress and drama well. I am feeling sick due to my throwing everything back up when i try to eat it, so my energy is low. I am trying to find a job that i will enjoy, but more then anything i just want to be a stay at home mom. Now that wont happen for at least another year( your suppose to wait at least 12-18 months before getting pregnant) and then i will be able to hopefully to have children at that point. I am down 36 pounds since i went into the hospital 5 weeks ago. I am excited about the weight loss but still feel like something is missing in my life. I am just still trying to figure out what that is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment