So last night when I went upstairs to the attic to look at where the roof was leaking from, I remembered that I had an entire suit case full of clothes that I couldn’t fit into 6 months ago. Well I took them out last night and tried them on. About a quarter of the stuff is wayyyyy to big now, about quarter of it fits but doesn’t look good on my new figure and half of it fits. I am excited that I have some more clothes that will fit while I am in between sizes right now.
Talking about sizes I am now comfortably fitting into an 18! I am very excited.
And to top it all off…. I am officially down 50 pounds!!, since surgery. I can’t believe it. So that is 69 pounds from my heaviest.
I have had probably one of the most physically and mentally and emotionally exhausting 2 weeks in a very long time and I find joys in these little milestones.a
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment